A highly accomplished, skilled, and knowledgeable computer security testing professional with extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in application penetration testing, software security, and computer programming. Leads IT security services for a local hosting provider and teaches software development and software development security to new and experienced developers.
Noteworthy security Stuff
- B1tMass Multiple Weaknesses Checking for Mass Subdomains.
- MatchnReplace Match and Replace Script for BurpSuite.
- Alphanumeric Encoder Useful for OSCE Students.
- CVE-2019-0708 PoC A hitting PoC for the vulnerable function [Tested only on Windows Server 2008 r2].
- DNS_Port recon-ng subdomain brute-forcing module.
- OSWE & White-Box Pen-Testing Review.
- JWT Exfiltration Optimization & MySQL Injection.
Misc & Hobby
- LinkedIn Profile I work at Security Compass as a Penetration Tester.
- Simply drop an e-mail to mahmoudh at b1twis3.me to contact me.
- Backdoor.ninja Cyber Security Agency.
- My Primary Programming Language is Python as a scripting language, GoLang on the other hand then C/C++.
- My favorite IDEs are Emacs & Vim as my.
- I use Gentoo across all my machines.
- Interested in Low-Level hacking and Offensive Security at all.