A highly accomplished, skilled, and knowledgeable computer security testing professional with extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in application penetration testing, software security, and computer programming. Leads IT security services for a local hosting provider and teaches software development and software development security to new and experienced developers.
Noteworthy security Stuff
- BurpSuite 30 Pro Tips for Application PenTesting.
- B1tMass Multiple Weaknesses Checking for Mass Subdomains.
- MatchnReplace Match and Replace Script for BurpSuite.
- Alphanumeric Encoder Useful for OSCE Students.
- DNS_Port recon-ng subdomain brute-forcing module.
- OSWE & White-Box Pen-Testing Review.
- JWT Exfiltration Optimization & MySQL Injection.
Misc & Hobby
- LinkedIn Profile I work at Security Compass as a Cyber Security Consultant.
- Simply drop an e-mail to mahmoudh at b1twis3.me to contact me.
- Backdoor.ninja Cyber Security Agency.
- My Primary Programming Language is Python as a scripting language, Rust, on the other hand for everything else, and many other languages.
- My favourite IDEs is Vim.
- I use Gentoo across all my machines.
- I am interested in Low-Level hacking and Offensive Security at all.